As a Glenville Nutrition franchisee you will benefit from our guidance and support. We will assist you from the very beginning and throughout the expansion of your business. We understand what is required to start a business and are committed to providing you with everything you need to succeed.
The more you succeed, the more we succeed. We are highly incentivised to enable and support you to reach the same levels of success that we have. By partnering with us we can help increase the value of your franchise and grow your career in the vibrant women’s health field.
A franchise with us will allow you to expand at your own pace, and add revenue streams which best suit your business. With our established model, expert support and ongoing training, we can help you every step of the way.
Into The Future
In providing a franchise, we are only too happy to help you plan ahead and grow your business. When you’re ready to expand we will be there to help advise and support you as you build your business for the future.
Our support doesn’t stop at receiving access to a proven and highly successful business model. By investing in one of our franchises, you receive exceptional training and support.
With a Glenville Nutrition franchise you are in business for yourself but you are not by yourself.
We provide you with specific and ongoing support. This includes technical and marketing support, and business mentoring. We are committed to help you make your business a success.
We can provide you details of third party software packages that we recommend you purchase. These packages will include software relating to:
- Access to the bespoke clinic computer software via the cloud to manage all day-to-day activities
- Cloud based accounting software
The initial equipment list will be explained at the Discovery Days.
Marketing & PR
- Launch Support
- Brand guidelines for corporate identity implementation
Ongoing marketing support covering the following (some of these may require an ongoing fee):
- Three month step-by-step ‘countdown to launch’ marketing plan.
- Ongoing digital marketing
- Your own local web pages optimised for promoting the business in your area
- Email response campaigns. Planning and execution support
- PR: Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and blogging
- Ongoing offline marketing
- PR tips and guidelines
- Advertising templates and copy guidelines
- Networking – How and why
- Partnership marketing
Stationery and promotional materials start-up pack to include:
- Business stationery
- Clinic leaflets
- Signage guidance
- Approved Franchise Partner status
- Preferential trading terms with NHP, Glenville Nutrition’s VMS brand of choice.
- Preferential trading terms for listing and selling Dr Glenville’s series of best-selling health and nutrition books
- Potential national level event involvement
For all franchise opportunities you will receive unlimited telephone and email support plus initial and ongoing training and support via the Management Service Fees (MSF).
Ongoing Support & Fees
For all the continuing help and support we provide, you will pay a Management Service Fee
(MSF) which equates to 10% of your gross turnover (subject to a minimum MSF). This fee will also include:
- Business telephone number and sophisticated call handling system
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited email support
We believe that our success is as a direct result of yours, so you can be assured that the help and guidance you need will be available, when you need it.